Updating Your Locale Settings
Time zone, locale, language and currency settings can all be altered in the Locale Settings section of your Personal Information page.
“The Salesforce settings for language, locale, time zone, and currency can affect how objects (Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, etc.) are displayed. In a single currency organization, the Salesforce administrators set the currency locale, default language, default locale, and default time zone for their organizations and the users can set their individual language, locale, and time zone on their personal settings pages. In a multiple currency organization, the Salesforce administrators set the corporate currency, default language, default locale, and default time zone for their organizations and the users can set their individual currency, language, locale, and time zone on their personal settings pages.” -salesforce.com (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=admin_language_locale_currency.htm&language=en_US)
Edit Personal Information
To edit your locale settings:
- Click your name
- Select My Settings
- Expand Personalmenu
- Select Language & Time Zone
Edit Locale Settings
Scroll down until you reach the Locale Settings section. Default locale settings are setup by your system administrator but can be personalized:
- Time Zone – Time zones will need to be updated manually
- Locale – The locale settings control how your data is displayed (i.e., month/day/year format, decimal or coma use)
- Language – 2Team and 2Forecast are only fully supported in English
- Currency – Currency settings will need to be updated manually. 2Forecast can support any currency type
Once you are done editing your settings, make sure to save before exiting.