Multi-Job Gantt View
You can view several jobs in a single Gantt view. This enables you to see and compare the time lines and resource allocations of several jobs in a single display.
Select the Jobs to View
To select the jobs to view, complete the following steps:
- Click Menu »Jobs »Job Search.
- Apply filters as required.
- If the Read OnlySchedule column is not visible, click the wrench and select the corresponding check box for the column.
- Click the respective Schedule Jobs check box to select the jobs to be displayed in a single Gantt view.
- Click the Read Only Schedule button at the bottom of the window.
A new tab opens to display the selected jobs in a single Gantt chart so that you can compare them.
View the Jobs
You can expand and view the different levels of the job: stage, task, interval. and allocation.
This view is read-only. If you need to make changes you can do that using the usual methods (the single job view in Job Schedule or Staff Scheduler).